1) What is your full name, and who do you play?
Paul Christian Rogers, playing Brutus in Coriolanus, and Helenus in Troilus & Cressida.
2) What was your fist experience of theatre?
I was plucked from my classroom for a small role in a touring production because I had previously sung in a public domain. But that was enough to give me the bug.
3) Who is your biggest theatrical hero?
4) What are you most looking forward to in the process and performance of Troilus & Cressida and Coriolanus?
Never done 2 Shakespeare plays in succession, looking forward to seeing how well they compliment the other.
5) What was the best piece of theatre you have seen this year?
Titus Andronicus at the Globe. Epic stuff.
6) What Shakespearian role would you most like to play next?
I always have had a hankering for the ultimate villain Richard III
7) Who would you say is the biggest influence in your life?
8) If you had to be a cake, what cake would you be and why?
Chocolate Fudge. All substance, no style.
9) If you wanted one thing for an audience to get out of Our World at War rep what would it be and why?
An appreciation for two of the lesser known Shakespearian titles.
10) We are playing with the idea of both plays are games, what’s your favourite board game and why?
Mousetrap. Purely for the Rube Goldberg machine of doom.