1) What is your full name, and who do you play?
Stephen Horncastle , I’m Playing Paris in ‘Troilus and Cressida’ and 2nd Senator/ 2nd Citizen in ‘Coriolanus’
2) What was your fist experience of theatre?
‘My Fair Lady’ in the Wycombe Swan Youth Theatre
3) Who is your biggest theatrical hero?
4) What are you most looking forward to in the process and performance of Troilus & Cressida and Coriolanus?Once the cast and the Audience understand what I’m saying
5) What was the best piece of theatre you have seen this year?
Skylight!!!! by David Hare
6) What Shakespearian role would you most like to play next?
7) Who would you say is the biggest influence in your life?
Henry T Ford
8) If you had to be a cake, what cake would you be and why?
9) If you wanted one thing for an audience to get out of Our World at War rep what would it be and why?
There is no such thing as Good or Bad, we are just human following our Emotions.
10) We are playing with the idea of both plays are games, what’s your favourite board game and why?Snakes and Ladders. no matter how many ladders you climb, it only takes one snake to fuck it all up! Equally no matter how many snakes you fall on, it only take one ladder for you to win!