1) What’s your name and where do you come from and who do you play?
I’m Micha Colombo and I’m playing Fluellen and Exeter.
2) What is your most memorable / exciting theatrical experience?
It was in a student play years ago. It was meant to look as if I had hit a guy over the head with a teapot. Except one night I got so carried away in the moment I actually did hit him! I felt terrible but we still had half a scene to get through afterwards. I’ll never forget the astonishment on his face (sorry Stefan).
3) Who is your biggest theatrical hero / icon?
I love the direction of Benedict Andrews, for the way he always gets to the raw heart of plays and makes them utterly relevant to the here and now, stripping away all the perceived formality of classic pieces and making them zing.
4) What are you most excited about in being part of our all-female Henry V?
Smashing a few preconceptions.
5) What should an audience expect from Henry V?
To be surprised.
6) Some say Henry V is all about games, war games, sport games, board games, what’s your favorite game and why?
The humming game – where you have to make others guess the song but you can only hum it. It’s normally hilarious and the songs are usually completely unrecognisable (especially after a few pints…)