1) What’s your name and where do you come from and who do you play?
My name is Elena Voce, I am originally from Cambridge and I will be playing the Archbishop of Canterbury and the King of France
2) What is your most memorable / exciting theatrical experience?
When I was 16 I went to see Kathryn Hunter in a production of Yerma at the Arcola theatre. She was spellbinding. It was then that I realised the effect that theatre could have on you, me, THE WORLD. Her yearning was so palpable and the immersive qualities of the performance swamped you in a hot and oppressive, Mediterranean past.
3) Who is your biggest theatrical hero / icon?
Kathryn Hunter. She is a stunning transformative performer.
4) What are you most excited about in being part of our all-female Henry V?
Uncovering what it means for it to be an entirely female choice to raise war.
5) What should an audience expect from Henry V?
6) Some say Henry V is all about games, war games, sport games, board games, what’s your favorite game and why?
Charades. One time my brother and I, to the horror of my dad, began a very intense game in a Chinese restaurant. Things got spicy.